View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #110
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Does that trade work, first of all? I don't think I'd hate that move, though. I've seen some people say keep JET and move him to a lesser role. I don't think JET could accept that, but this trade would, in effect, do so. Hinrich is a shooter, percentages similar to JET, isn't as good of a shooter but in a lesser role, it would balance out. And he plays defense.

I'm not a Kirk Hinrich expert, though. And like I said...does the money work out? I think Chicago might do it...JET does score more and I think they're low on Hinrich. But let's not overrate JET's value...its pretty low after a poor season and a poorer playoff series.

I believe money wise it's almost a push. Age wise, Hinrich has the advantage. I've seen Hinrich play and he's NOT better than the JET, but like you said if JET's gonna take a lesser role on our team, well Chicago might not sound as bad for him. Plus Hinrich could play the lesser role on our team and still have the shot accuracy as the JET. I think Chicago might go for it because they need another scorer to help out Rose. That's if they don't get Wade!!!