View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #118
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i also think Bosh should be our 3rd option behind LeBron and DWade. the question is do you give up Roddy to get him? Dust/Butler/Roddy i'd say no way. but Dust/Roddy and a pick for Bosh is intriguing.
I don't get the fascination with Bosh. He basically plays the same position as Dirk except Dirk is better than him. We should only consider him is if - god forbid - Dirk leaves. In that case we can give up Dust/Butler/Picks to get him.

A question: If we lose Dirk and we decide to go all in for Bosh, does including a Terry for Torkoglu swap make sense to you all? Because I know for sure that Toronto will try to push his contract on us...