View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #10
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

I think a lot of people are slacking with Dirk out, as far as being a Mavericks fan is concerned. It's the nature of a contender, especially one with a guy like Dirk, that being a fan of the Mavericks is synonymous with being a fan of Dirk. So, when he is out, it's almost like Dallas isn't playing for many people (just my theory).

That being said, I think this forum is still relatively lively. It's the beginning of the season with a complete roster turnover and honestly there has been too much negativity by Dallas beat writers and ESPN goons regarding this team. People expect us to be some scrub fringe Western conference team. And though people want that not to be the case, they aren't willing to endure the early bumps of this growing team especially without their superstar.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote