View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #2635
Jon

Jon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wow, you put so many words in my mouth and seem to be forgetting/ignoring so much that actually happened during our championship run that I couldn't possibly respond to this post without picking apart every single sentence... But what's the point when you so clearly have an unwavering agenda to inflate Tyson Chandler's value beyond what it already was? And of course you couldn't resist dragging Terry's and Marion's contributions through the mud to make your point, as if Chandler CARRIED this team trough the playoffs...

Like I said before, we're going to have to agree to disagree about Tyson Chandler - the picture you're trying to paint doesn't match the reality that I observed whatsoever.
See, now is when I begin to wonder about your reading comprehension. Do explain how saying Terry was an integral part of the team and we wouldn't win without him equates to "dragging through the mud." I enjoy your contention that be suggesting a notoriously poor defender having the benefit of an agile center behind him to curb penetration is the same as "dragging him through the mud."

Also, I love that me saying Marion did a beautiful job checking Durant and James is dragging his name through the mud.

My unwavering agenda is to simply point out Tyson's worth. In 2010, after the Spurs pick and rolled us to death, the offseason resulted in us picking up someone we thought could help out in PnR defense because of their agility. What we got was someone who helped us in a myriad of other ways.

As far as inflating Tyson's true value, I've yet to hail any praise on Tyson that have not been echoed by the words of Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, or Shawn Marion. I'm wrong. JET's wrong. Marion's wrong. Dirk is wrong. We're all wrong.

But you. Right?