View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 09:29 AM   #1911
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So I guess the big question right now is whether we extend Brunson or not. I was on the fence with Rick on board, but it looks like everything could change with Kidd with regards to each player. Brunson looked great in the preseason. 4/55 is the extension number.

I'd do it because we need tradable assets, and he plays the most important position in basketball. I'm still not sold yet on him running the team, but if he can an even better version of himself, then it's still likely worth it.

Will he accept it though? I think he should as there isn't much cap space to go around next summer league wide.

Thoughts?
Agree. He’s at least a serviceable player and as you said worst case you can trade him
I’m hoping for a step up in terms of playoff performance this year so getting him locked up ahead of time would be ideal
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote