View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 11:21 PM   #40
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:College Football Thread for November 3rd (Week 10)

Doc the OSU game WAS the UT letdown game. Whether people know this or not, Tech has a very good D this year not to mention our O. We arent among the USCs of the world but UT could have put up 63 if they needed to. They are just so fast its amazing. We didnt belong on a field with them. We could be on the field with USC. About Taylor hes not quite bush but he is faster. I think that when they play him at tailback he is at his best but hes fine as a receiver. He like all the ut players is just so fast. He is probably the fastest player in the country. Why he doesnt return punts I have no idea. No knock on ross but taylor would be downright scary as a punt return guy. I think UT will beat USC but USC is as dangerous as anyone in the country. Too many options on O but I think that UT can hit them and slow them down enough to the tune of 24 or MAYBE 31. USC cant do the same to UT. ND O is nowhere near UTs and they got 31 against USC. Giving Carrol a month does scare me for UT though. Things are looking better and better for Tech going to a bcs game as an at large. Its still an incredible long shot but its possible.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote