Thread: Bradley???
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 04:31 PM   #30
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best things about Bradley is his attitude. I think he is willing to do whatever is necessary to win, and he really appreciates the lack of animosity that Dallas has shown him (expecially when compared to traschcan Philly and NJ). He has expressed these sentiments many times in the press during his time in Dallas (particularly this year), but I found the following quotation from the Star Telegram very telling about his current attitude (while Nelson has restricted his minutes over the last few games)..."Having gone through some challenging times when he played for Philadelphia and the New Jersey Nets, Shawn Bradley is thankful he is playing for owner Mark Cuban. "Any time someone's in your corner, it makes you feel really good," Bradley said. "The guys that he puts on this team, he really makes you feel like he really wants you to be here. "With a guy like Cuban around, it gives you more confidence to go out on the floor and have more confidence in your abilities."... I think that he will sign a contract for relative market value this Summer(meaning being slightly overpaid in Cuban money), and he will have no problem doing whatever the coaching staff asks of him- whether that is coming off of the bench or starting...