View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
70% chance of snow, actually...

I still think we can win this game if we put 21 points on the board - Big Ben has looked pedestrian this season and Parker is iffy (although Moore could be a handful), but I doubt they score over 17 in this weather... A Pacman pick-six should steal the game...

21 sounds like a pretty decent magic number...I'd go with that too. I don't expect a TON of scoring for both sides today. I'd like to think they've circled the wagons today and know this is crunch time and if they want to make the playoffs and go far, they need to win games like today. So they need to win.

Moore is the guy to watch, they've got 3 guys in that backfield but one of them you really only need to worry about until the goal-line.