Thread: Hapland
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 03:36 PM   #5
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Hapland

Here's where I'm at.

Start by click both windows and switching the arrow around so it points to the right. Next, open up the lid and get the dude out. Shoot one of the rocks while it's in the low position so the bridge gets knocked down. Next, point the cannon upwards and shoot it so that it hits the bell. Before the rock hits the ground, click that pointy thing so it moves out of the way of the rock. A door should open. Next, get rid of both green bombs by firing them in the low position, and clicking on the bridge right before they hit it so they will blow up without killing anyone. Then, click the lightbulb a whole bunch of times so the dude breaks it (I'm not sure what this does, it could be my problem). Next, fire the purple thing so it goes down into the cave with that dude. He opens the door with it. Next, click on the dude by the cannon so he hops into it. Bring another guy out and fire him up onto the platform with the bell. Click on the guy, and he will move the bell over. Click on the bell a whole bunch of times so it falls down, throwing the rock onto the landmine and exploding it. Click on the door, and a guy will come out and go into another door, making the cement fall out. I'm thinking that you should click on the upper and lower guys with good timing so that the dog that tries to kill you gets killed by cement. I can't do it though. Ugh.

I AM SO EFFING CLOSE.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote