View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #49
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So, who are we trading for again?

Which player is going to magically put us over the top? (and which team is going to give him up without asking for one of our key players in return?)

Is it Melo-or-bust? (because some of you are going to be VERY disappointed if that's what you're thinking...)
This more or less describes my opinion (and has for the last couple of months). There isn't anyone out there that looks to be available for a reasonable price that's going to push us over the top. So I've been in the 'no major trade camp' for a while. I'm ready to go to battle with what we've got. If that doesn't do the trick, then it just wasn't meant to be.

People can complain about "having no second option on the team" all they want, but you won't find a better second option than Roddy with the exception of Melo, and I'm very hesitant to pony up what it would likely take to get him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote