View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #54
ThisCharmingFan

ThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the rough

Have you guys even seen what Denver wants from the Knicks for Melo? Can't remember exactly..I think it was 3 starters, including Felton, a first round draft pick or some such, and maybe another guy off the bench.. However, I believe that trade would include Billups. I'd like someone to confirm exactly what Denver was asking so I don't look like an idiot. Pretty sure that's the reason it hasn't happened yet. They want some ridiculous $h!t for Melo, and who can blame them? He's averaging like 36 points this month. It's almost like he's showing off right before the deadline. I've thought about how it would be if he came here, and the picture in my mind is always of him and Chandler getting up in each other's faces heheh.

But I want him. I want Dallas to get some attention outside of the regular fan base. We rarely have highlights on ESPN. LA gets more highlights when they lose. American Airlines Center would sell out every night. Doubt it's going to happen, but I want him here.
ThisCharmingFan is offline   Reply With Quote