View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #65
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisCharmingFan View Post
Very much agree. Hard to find extra bigs. It's that spot that you can't really put someone who plays another position at. A forward is a forward. Tons of good centers this year, too. Really liking Love, Nene, Okafor, Ilguaskas. I can't stand Bogut, though. His name and his appearance just grosses me out a little bit.

I'm wondering, what are the chances of losing Chandler at the end of this season do you think? You think that he likes it enough here to want to get an extension? I would like to think so, but who knows. Don't want another Cliff Lee.
I think a franchise tag is coming. So, even if there was an issue with keeping Chandler, that will go a long way in helping them. I don't think there are any major rumblings to think that they'll lose Chandler in the off-season. He's learned not to take things for granted since he's been dealt many times. Despite that feeling, he loves being in Dallas and loves the organization.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 02-17-2011 at 10:00 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote