View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #78
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that you pull the trigger if you can land Melo to play next to Dirk, Chandler, and Kidd. You just do. Cuban could get him to sign with the talent we have on this roster.

Sure, you do EVERYTHING you can not to ship Roddy in that package but, come on, this dude is an absolute star player and Roddy, at best, is a future star. Or he turns out to be a 15ppg guy. Or worse - injury prone and inconsistent. You know what you have with one and no matter how much you love Roddy's POTENTIAL (and trust me, I love it), you don't absolutely know what you have with him.

If the deal has to include Roddy - you pull the trigger.

Now, as far as other trades that might not have to include Roddy and instead would be more financial relief for the other team? Well, I know of a 27 year old guy from Philly I would absolutely love to pair with Dirk, but of course you already knew that.