Thread: 24 Day 7
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #119
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Finally watched it.... boy, that was intense between Jack and Tony. I'm glad they didn't have Jack kill him. Jack's had to kill enough people he likes. (Not that he really likes Tony any more)

Still, I don't think those two will ever patch things up now. He robbed Tony of his entire life's purpose. If Tony gets out, I could definitely see him coming after Jack. People need to replace that hatred and hunger for revenge with something else.

All that running around...I would have thought Kim would get hot in that coat and shed a layer or two. But she never did. Weird.

The thing with Tits-McRedHead (unauthorized nickname) felt a little contrived, but it still made me smile. After a whole season of "Ohhh torture is wrong, let's just let people get away with stuff, blah blah blah...." she came around to Jacks way of "gettin er done".

Weird way to end it with Jack. They're already casting for season 8, so....

Sucks for the President. But she did the right thing.

And also, kind of a confusing plot device, implying that this Wilson guy was responsible for everything on Day 5....So we had Jacks brother Graem, who was manipulating President Logan...but Graem was working for Jacks Dad...but now they've implied that Jacks Dad may have also been a lower level of this new guy...making this guy the mastermind of the last 3 seasons?

And what was his goal again?

See you in January, Jack.