View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #63
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

ok...without a lot of talk here are my FAVORITE five films off the top of my head...I unlike, Chaff...do not have lists worked out

#1. Kane: I have the blessing of having this film as my favorite all time film before AFI named it their #1. This film has the most spectacular and inovative camera work of its time and paved the way for good cinematography. Also has my favorite line ever delivered in a film. Simply the most beautiful and strangly real film I have ever seen of the emptiness of life without love.

#2. Holy Grail: How high should I rank the movies that never cease to make me laugh/smile/giggle? Well, since it is rather hard to make me laugh...I say, the movies that make me laugh the most should be near the top. Is there a funnier movie? I know that structurallyit is a total mess...but man, it makes me laugh.

#3. Shawshank: one of the best acted films I have ever seen. Simple, yet powerfully done in every way. Plus it's my wife's favorite.

#4. Hero: the most beautiful film ever shot on film. not to mention the story is timeless and perfect.

#5. Dumb and Dumber: "Nice set of hooters you got there."

I'm sure that in 20 minutes or so...I'll edit this...but there ya go for now

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote