View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #337
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
As great of a thought that is...I'ld rather T-New do ONE thing adn ONE thing only...PLAY CB!!!

Perhaps this is a a fear thought, but I would hate to see T-New get hurt (Hammy, Groin, Back...anthing) while returning punts.

I am also about the big play, but if T-New gets hurt playing Punt Returner, then we are going to see a lot of big plays, and they are not the kind that I want to see!!!
Agreed, given how vital we have seen T-New is for the defense, let's not increase his chances for injuries by having him do anything but play defense. Crayton isn't a big play guy, but he's solid, doesn't make mistakes, and gets a decent chunk of yardage each and every time. I'm fine with with him back there.

Plus, it's not like Newman has torn it up on punt returns in the NFL anyways so I'm not sure if he is much of an improvement over Crayton in the first place.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote