View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #19
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Unacceptable? Are you kidding? The Mavericks aren't NEARLY good enough anymore for us to call any loss "unacceptable." The Mavericks are f**king done. They are not contenders anymore. Period. Like twistaffect said, they're a mediocre, over-the-hill team.

If you can't handle a loss to New Jersey, then you'd better stop watching, because they're going to lose a hell of a lot more games before the season's over.
I guess you are seeing things the same way I do, this team is a joke and they are f*cking done. Get it in your heads mavs fans, THIS TEAM IS DONE. The Kidd trade has killed us, for all the people who wanted Kidd I hope you're happy now. I hope we blow this team up and rebuild all over again, but knowing Mark Cuban that probably won't happen.