View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Dub, I know exactly what you're talking about..as do many. From time to time, threads develop into something that some just do not want to wade through to get content. Yes, this forum sometimes has a lack of threads for the diverse topics.. and yes, people on the forum rag the hell out of someone that they do not particularly like if they start a thread. That's the way it's been for a couple of years, but it's not at all the way it's been throughout the complete history of this site.

My advice to anyone that wants to start a new thread.. Start it. Most of the people that are griping at you for starting a new thread don't contribute anything meaningful to the forum anyways..
Hear, hear.

I would imagine that if a poll were taken at best it would be split. But probably towards, I don't give a durn about new threads.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote