View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #88
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care about all the associated clutter issues. I'm just aggravated at someone that continues to post new threads clearly without even reading anything else on the forum. This isn't his personal twitter account. If our posts aren't getting any respect from one poster, demonstrated plainly by that poster not even acknowleding a dialogue already taking place elsewhere on the forum, then I feel no obligation to respect that person's message.

To be a valued member of this community, you have to at least read and try to acknowledge what others are saying.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote