View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #102
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
Just shut up and leave. If you hate my threads so much then stay out of them and go start one of your hypocritical threads.
Again, just to be clear to everyone here but you, the problem here isn't valuable contributors posting new threads. Going back to an earlier flame war you engaged in, you noted that you could only pray to be banned... at this rate, your prayers will probably be answered sooner rather than later. I suggest that, before clicking the "Submit Reply" button, you think about what you're actually trying to accomplish by joining a forum and then immediately going after long-time members. I'd like to think that you are smarter than that, but your behavior here tells me otherwise.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote