View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 10:03 AM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Why anyone would want a defensive sf who hurts the offense(deng) and an offensive center who hurts the defense(Monroe) is beyond me. If you are going to do offense/defense, the 5 is the most important defensive position
I don't get why you keep talking-down Deng's offense... Dude was the 56th-highest scorer in the league after getting traded to a crappy Cavs squad, which puts him in the same ballpark as Chris Bosh, Gordon Hayward and Gerald Green - all guys who are known more for their offense than their defense. Hell, he even averaged more PPG than Greg Monroe.

If we were fortunate enough to land him, he'd be our best defender and third-best scorer. I absolutely do not understand your dislike for the guy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-03-2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote