View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #37
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Okafur - you guys do realize he didn't play at all last year with a neck injury/surgery, right?
This is one of the reasons why so many of us are interested in him. He has been a stud defensive center for his entire career, and with his injury there is huge "buy low" potential on him. He's really been under the radar whereas if he was healthy this past season, I think he'd be looking at $10M per year on the open market. If we're willing to roll the dice on his health we could get a huge free agent bargain.

He's like 4th or 5th on my wish list because of potential lingering injury issues, but if we work him out and he looks like he's good to go, I'd be very happy to have him as our starting center next season, provided we had a contingency quality backup.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote