View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 06:04 PM   #82
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
I think you have the tie-breaker wrong? If the Mavs make up two games on the steph-less warriors then they are golden.
Yeah I was wrong about 3-4 and 6-1. Here is the list:

Combos that get us tied with Warriors
Warriors 1-6 / Mavs 3-4 (unlikely for the Warriors, but possible)
Warriors 2-5 / Mavs 4-3 (possible for both teams, but Warriors would)
Warriors 3-4 / Mavs 5-2 (most likely for Warriors because of their brutal record)
Warriors 4-3 / Mavs 6-1 (definitely possible if Warriors have some luck or Steph comes back before the end)
Warriors 5-2 / Mavs 7-0 (not likely for either the Warriors or Mavs.)
(If Warriors go 6-1 or 7-0, then there's nothing we can do)

Mavs schedule
Lakers -- Mavs are 1-1 against them, but Lakers always get homecourt advantage from refs wherever they play. They always have someone that absolutely demolishes us. We're also on 1NB2B. LeBron being out would definitely help.

Cavs - Mavs are 0-1 against them this year, but the one loss was our last major slump in November. Cavs are struggling big lately. Still, it's not a game I'd wager a win on with only 20 hours for the Mavs to shower, get on the plane, and get to Cleveland. That's going to be a brutal game.

Wizards - Mavs are 0-1 against the Wiz this year, but again that was an early loss. I don't think they are particularly good, but it's a late-season game for us that will be hard to get up for while KP will probably want to have a big game. Wiz have won against the Lakers and Warriors recently so they are capable of winning games.

Bucks - Bucks demolished us last time and they are super good. The bucks are 10-3 and competing for first in the east. I'd say that this is a guaranteed loss, particularly with our recent funk.

Spurs/Blazers/Piston - not good teams, but Mavs have to take care of every game.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-28-2022 at 06:12 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote