View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 08:50 PM   #84
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Benching Kleber would be the best thing for his mindset right now, IMO. He needs to see someone else getting his mins to make him hungry again. With the lack of KP on the team, you think it never crossed his mind that he is guaranteed plenty of mins? He is the most fragile player on the team, total deer in the headlights in important times. Give him some splinters and make him hungry again and do it before the playoffs. I can't see him rounding back into form without manipulation.

I'm tired of the streaky mfs like Maxi and THJ ,where if they start missing shots, they then start missing rotations on D and generally look lost. Give Frank, Chriss and Bertans his mins for 2 games and give him about 10 mins to sort it out ans at least show high motor in the 1st game back. If he doesn't bring energy and assertiveness then plop that turd.
I'm not defending Maxi for his play but I do believe the Mavs should use him more as a roll man inside to help him get easy buckets as opposed to always being a spot up shooter.

He's struggling from outside but I've seen him get a few nice buckets inside as a roll man in PNR situations with Luka. Mavs should do more of that IMO to get him going.

Outside of that I'd prefer Chriss at C as Opposed to Bertans off the bench
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote