View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #85
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm not defending Maxi for his play but I do believe the Mavs should use him more as a roll man inside to help him get easy buckets as opposed to always being a spot up shooter.

He's struggling from outside but I've seen him get a few nice buckets inside as a roll man in PNR situations with Luka. Mavs should do more of that IMO to get him going.

Outside of that I'd prefer Chriss at C as Opposed to Bertans off the bench
Agreed that he should be in PnR more than pNp or 90% spot up shooter. The problem is 2 times a game, he runs out of positiin and it ends up being a turnover by Luka trying to get him the ball under the rim. He will roll into the paint and then tuck behind a smaller help defender or try to go opposite side to thr corner. DP has recently gotten pretty good at rolling and sealing the help defender then getting layups, fouled or Luka finds the corner guy thst the help defender cant recover to in time.

I dont believe in Maxi at all. When he's hitting 3s and doing his "call me" bit it's icing on the cake. Relying on him to play a big role is a mistake because he doesnt have the mental fortitude to push through struggles and grind out other ways to be effective.

Maxi and THJ are guys i hope we could move this offseason. Idc if both of them score 30 on us every time we play against them.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-29-2022 at 08:05 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote