View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 PM   #27
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

You know what. Cortez already cost them a game. He missed an extra point he needs someone in his face and no one on this team has more "skins on the wall" then Larry Allen. We or at least I seriously misjudged this team. I thought we would be good defensively and average to poor offensively. We are good offensively and average to poor offensively. Ware for all his speed is very blockable. He is gonna end up being what people were scared derrick johnson was gonna be. DJ is a monster btw. Why do we run a 3-4? There is exactly one player on this team that is better off in a 3-4 than a 4-3. Jason Ferguson and i think he would be fine in a 4-3. This team is built to be a great 4-3 defense and we are turning it into a mediocre 3-4 D. Parcells is the Dallas area coach I hate the most. That is saying something bcus I consider the Rangers a Dallas area team. The thing that bothers me about Parcells is he should know better but honestly he hasnt been much better of a coach than campo was.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote