View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #19
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I said Mavs in 6, but I am so uncertain as to who is gonna win this series!

Some factors to consider

Home court-Favors the Spurs of course. The Mavs are 35-47 in the last 2 years on the road. Ever since the whistles robbed us of a championship the road psyche has been destroyed. 0-6 v Warriors/Hornets on road, with 4 of those losses on double digits. The Mavs who could win a Game 7 @ San Antonio, Win 2 games in Houston when down 2-0, eliminate Suns on their home court, etc, vanished when the whistles decided Wade was marketable

Parker-I dunno if there's anything we can do to stop him.

Duncan's tendenosis- If it's bothering him it'll be a huge boost for Dallas

Jump shots- At the end of the day, our guys gotta make their shots. The Spurs themselves are a solid 3-PT shooting team but dipped a little after the All Star break.

Dirk-Their big man are incapable of bothering Dirk IMO.

Talent-It really does seem on paper the Mavs are more talented than a Manuless Spurs team. 4 of the 6 best players in the series are Mavs IMO. The only equalizers are the home court advantage for the Spurs, and Parker happening to be the one achilles heel of the Mavs defense all year, lightning quick PG's. Furthermore the Spurs are well coached and execute well, which is why they're 54-28 despite an injury plagued season.

Should be a good series. Hope the Mavs don't break our hearts.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote