View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #34
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I really think we steal one of the first two in SA, then come home defend HC and then lose game 5 in SA win it in Game 6 at home. Parker destroying us in the regualr season is not the same as being abale to game for him 4-7 times in a row. Duncans knees will bother him and what we need to do is push the ball and make him work on the defensive end. Sometimes I think the Mavs fail to expose and exploit the other teams weakness. In this series it will be making Duncan work on defense and forcing him to get out and run.

Also, please nobody mention Bowen and defense in the same sentence. He is defensive stopper now like Sam Cassel is an elite PG. They might have had it but time done taken it away. I would relish seeing Bowen on any of our perimiter players.