Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:04 PM   #993
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Check out Zhaire Smith (pronounced Za-ear), freshman 2/3 from Tech who's quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the draft.

He's a fantastic defender/ rebounder/ finisher. He's long, rangy, and super athletic.

For the season he's averaging about 11 points, 5 boards, 1 steal, 1 block, 1 turnover on 56.5/ 44.4/ 72 splits. Against Florida he put up 18/9/7 to lead Tech into the Sweet 16. He needs to continue to develop on the offensive end (he needs to tighten his handle and work on getting his shot off quicker), but I can see him becoming a star in the future.

Depending on how he plays the rest of the tourney I see him going as high as top-10, but definitely in the lottery.
That's actually a guy I've been watching, did kinda mention him earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Gonna try something new with my board -- here's my best guess on how it will look in 5 years when everybody is "redrafting" the 2018 lottery...

01) Michael Porter
02) DeAndre Ayton
03) Mikal Bridges
04) Jaren Jackson Jr.
05) Mitchell Robinson
06) Luka Doncic
07) Shake Milton
08) Marvin Bagley
09) Miles Bridges
10) Keita Bates-Diop
11) Wendell Carter
12) Daniel Gafford
13) Zhaire Smith
14) Mohamed Bamba
I could honestly see him being higher on this list, his growth has been fairly steady.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote