View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #45
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

If Roddy gets more minutes, based on what we've seen so far, I'm pretty sure they are coming from Ross or Terry. Carlisle, and it seems with good reason, does not trust this guy to run an offense. I don't think we've seen any meaningful minutes from Roddy as a point guard yet. Kidd's been in there with him initiating the offense for most of his sets. He seems like he has a lot to learn about spacing, pick and rolls, where his teammates like the ball, and the feel for the game.

The kid has tremendous basketball instincts though, which pay off well when you're on the floor with guys like Dirk, Kidd and Marion and can kinda wander around. I think with some more awareness and familiarity with the NBA game, he's going to be a HELL of a point guard eventually.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote