View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #18
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
One thing I failed to mention is that Orlando is already on the books for $84m next season, which means they'll have to go over the cap to keep Gordon. Not sure if a lottery team can justify doing that... I suppose they could try to trade Fournier and Biyombo, whose contracts expire after next season, but 2/3 of the league are already over the cap for 2018-19, so it could prove just as difficult to ship those expirings this summer as it was at the trade deadline.
Jesus...with their talent they have no business being even close to over the cap. I can't imagine them having to try and sell season tickets without Gordon. They may can find some trade partners for Fournier and Biyombo though.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote