Thread: Birdman banned
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 05:40 PM   #29
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
this does not surprise anyone right????

Hex: I think the implication was not that it's leagal but that its not really a big deal in Europe...or at least not as big a deal as it is over here....would you dispute that?
A good friend of mine lives in Denver, Colorado. When he came to my city he was constantly talking about how little weed there was in my town. And claimed that there's a lot more weed in his city.

One of my closest friends here in Germany went abroad to NYC. She came back having smoked weed for the first time in her life, telling me that most of the teens in New York smoke it, because they can get it in the streets, even if they're under 21, since the dealer doesn't care about any age-limits...

I'm not implying that there's got to be more people smoking pot in America than there are in Germany, and I'm not judging pot or anything like that. I just thought his claim to be a generalisation and I don't like these type of things.

Anyways, he already said what he really meant, so it's all cool.

And as to marijuana, I've got the opinion that it can really help you getting some of your fantasy back, if you're not getting addicted. I smoke it every two months for a couple of times and it really helps me to relax after weeks of endless brain work at school.

Nevertheless, if you've got the chance to play in the NBA it's just a dumb thing to do, and doesn't even serve any purpose.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote