View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #224
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is, I actually feel similarly about passing as what you just said about Marion's defense. Passing is a skill, and some guys have it and some guys don't. I actually thing pgs bball iqs tend to be overrated (kidds and Nash's are both incredibly high though)

And to the person who mentioned Kobe earlier... Just no. Kobe has a high bball iq but his arrogance makes him make a bunch of dumb plays(it's also what makes him, him so you take the good with the bad)

To me the top bball iq guys are (no order) kidd, Nash, Garnett, Duncan dirk, Chris Paul, and lebron. Outside of that group I don't think Marion takes a back seat to anyone
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote