View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:05 PM   #10
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree 100% with what you said in your post jthig.

I mentioned it sorta tongue and cheek in the GDT, but would it be terrible to keep Josh on a course like he was tonight? Let him get his normal early scoring, pretty much play all of the first quarter and then rest in the 2nd. Then get the action in the meat of the 2nd half. He didn't play at the end of the 4th, but I would probably have him in there once he's right. It minimizes the potential mistakes and ball-stopping tendencies. He scored 22 points in 20 minutes...that's Jet-like efficiency.

Kidd does seem to be going into that pass it off and go to the weakside style...it seems like the creativity has sort of gone down as of late. I really don't see why that should be the case. Maybe he is a little tired or it's just a natural slump.

Something is up between Carlisle and Wright and I don't like it at all. Wright might not be as savvy defensively, but he can be pretty sharp. He adds much more offensively with his slashing. I don't get it at all.