View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 07:38 PM   #14
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
They have the #2 pick in a weak at the top draft and a top 3 wolves pick next season in a strong draft and Wiggins, who is useable, as salary match. What if they really like Wiseman or Devi and figure they can still be decent with Wiggins and the rest of remaining cast? Or they could quickly pivot to rebuild and sell Middleton and Lopez as well to the highest bidders. Bottom out and have two top 10 picks next season and more on the way for Middleton. I’m not saying they would or should. But they would have options.
I'm with you - those picks are valuable. I think that's a good haul, but idk...I feel like if I'm Milwaukee and I decide I have no choice but to trade the guy I'm trying to get a haul that's ridiculous.

You'd rather get what OKC got for George than what NYK got for KP, right?
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote