View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 04:27 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Evilmav2~

If you can write bios for all the players, that would be AWESOME! However, since this will make up a big portion of the players section, please send me any writing samples you've done in the past OR send me a sample bio. I don't want to offend or piss anyone off, but I want to make sure the stuff that goes in this section is top notch (in other words, something that would make NBA.com proud!).

If for some reason I decide not to accept your bios, you're more then welcome to write up a player spotlight (or something along those lines) for the Features/Editorials area. No matter what your skill level, there WILL be a place for your work on the site!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote