View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #261
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

what a f'in shot by our german hero.

i kno i'm late on this one, i have been way too busy. (altho i should never be too busy to post here and give well deserved rep )

anyway, thats all i gotta say. i can complain bout losin the leads blah blah blah, its a common theme anyway, so i'm just happy as hell we got the W and kept some distance with the suns.

the one thing i have to say is...WILL THE SIX TEAMS ABOVE US AND THE SUNS EVER EVER EVER PLAY TEAMS OTHER THAN MEMPHIS, MINN, AND WASHINGTON?!?!? I'M SERIOUS ITS LIKE EVERYTIME I LOOK, EVERY TEAM THAt WE ABSOLUTELY NEED TO LOSE ARE PLAYING THE THREE WORST F***ING TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE!!!!

i don't even care if they play EACH OTHER, cuz at least ONE of them will HAVE to lose, and that will benefit us!!! but i guess all the games that would count huge for us now were already played at the start of the season, cuz this is just getting ridiculous. i don't think any of these teams (POR, SAS, PHO, UTA, DEN, HOU, NOH) will lose one friggin game again til the end of the season...

so there, i vented about that subject to people who actually know, and i hope care, what i'm talkin about, however jumbled my sentences were. its late, and i'm tired, and i'm frustrated that every night i see every one of those teams with a damn win so we can't move anywhere in the standings, no matter what WE actually do.

here's some rep for a win that we NEED, and that mr. sexy german provided us. goodnight ya'll...

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote