Thread: Mavs 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #45
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McGuire View Post
Come on… you don't really believe that? Do you?

If he wanted to rig it wouldn't he have wanted the Nets to win? Or maybe the Kings to help them stay in Sacramento? Or to the Bobcats so they could be viable. Or, or, or…..

The greatest percentage odds yesterday would be that people would think Stern rigged it. The reason is because it didn't matter who won.

He already sold the Hornets anyway.

The best thing that happened yesterday was that tanking didn't get rewarded. There is no doubt tanking works, but it didn't this year. The Hornets tried all season and never lost on purpose. Monty had them diving on the floor and scrapping to win games while Cleveland, Golden State, and Sacramento looked as if tanking was the strategy. Golden State was especially egregious in it's tanking.

I'm not calling out the Bobcats… they were trying hard, but were the worst team of all time.
Well later I realized they won it on the 13.7% chance and I was only seeing that 1% chance they had from the T-Wolves at first. So it isn't too fishy anymore lol.