Thread: Mavs 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #69
HueyFreeman

HueyFreeman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
Draftnet has us projected to take Kendall Marshall right now. If he falls that is the guy I want. He has great court vision and can spread the ball around like a true PG. If he doesn't fall I'm not too sure what I'd do, still intrigued by Sullinger though. I just have no idea how bad his back is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSnZ...eature=related

Marshall is just a guy you want to have on your team. Makes the people around him better players. Unreal passing.
I'm ambivalent about Marshall. One on hand he is a great passer, with a great work ethic and improving (spot-up) jumper.

One the other hand he literally could not stay in front of anyone at the collegiate level... how's he going to defend Parker, Westbrook, Rubio, etc.?

He's not the type of kid you want to bet against, but him maxing out his physical tools may not be enough to cut it in the league.
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." - Khalil Gibran

HueyFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote