View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #110
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
http://www.gallup.com/poll/109105/Ga...pe-Effect.aspx

July 25, 2008

Gallup Daily:

Obama by 6, Is There a Europe Effect? Obama moves back to significant lead over McCain

I don't see any "Europe Effect" in this chart. For the most part the line graph is flat for both candidates. It has only very minor fluctuations up and down. 47 to 41 is not a "significant" lead. What is their margin of error? It looks to me like they remain statistically tied. The Messiah's great awakening doesn't appear to have helped him at all in the polls. Germans don't vote in US elections.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote