Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 08:14 AM   #395
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
So...where is mavsfan 1000 trying to explain why Hillary was worse?
Sorry, I work a lot ... too much lately actually. The majority of the mornings, I'm able to at least look at these forums and sometimes post. And then on top of that if you recall, I said in the beginning that I don't like getting into political debates. It's pointless. I don't like mushrooms. You can tell me how great they are or how awful green beans are, but you're extremely unlikely to change my opinion ... especially on an internet forum full of mushroom lovers and green bean haters.

My only point was to try and give a different viewpoint from the one everyone seems to have in here. And yes, I still believe we would be worse with Hillary. The huge difference is that we just wouldn't know it because she is a lot better at it than Trump. Yes, I still believe Trump is a village idiot and needs to STFU on his twitter crack pipe. And yes, I still believe I had two choices in the election ... but it wasn't black-and-white like i said earlier though ... in reality, it was black-and-black.

I apologize that my view point offends you and maybe this isn't the place to try and have a serious discussion which in all honestly, it's probably not at no fault of anyone in here. Just based on the basketball discussions, I view most everyone on these forums as mostly intelligent people. Yet when Underdog posts the number 45 that morphs into a swastika, to me that says that you are equating Trump to Hitler. A person that literally killed millions and millions of people. Or when you make statements like "tell cops to stop killing black people" and then the very next day, I see an article where a border patrol agent was shot while shopping for groceries.

Anyway, I've spent more time than I should have posting today as I worked very late last night and I'd like to get off work at a decent time today. If I don't respond or even skip the "Mein Drumpf" forum entirely, please don't read anything more into it than it really means which is probably I just don't have the free time that is really needed to post my thoughts rather than catchy gifs or satire articles.