View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 07:05 PM   #97
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It will be entertaining to see who is fake rooting foe their teammates during the game. If I'm coach and they can't play, I'm telling them to stay the fvck home. If I'm a kwy player and coach says "yall are injured" then it would definitely get heated in the locker room. I imagine it's been awkward as hell behind the scenes. I'm dying to know what has transpired since Kyrie, Luka Thj and Kidd met after the Sacramento game.
For all we know, Kyrie may be watching what Mavs management does in this situation, to decide what he wants to do next season. He may look negatively on a team that is starved for assets punting a draft pick for a small sliver of a chance at a play in game.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote