View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 08:42 PM   #102
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Players want to win. Period. Kyrie hasn't been here long enough to be making decisions based on whether or not we give that pick up for a chance to compete. I find it very hard to believe any player was ok with this decision. Competitors in the middle of the fire aren't easily capable of seeing the big picture. We are caught up in the investment of the season, but they are 10x more caught up. It's their entire life. Luka and kyrie couldn't care less about that pick is where my money is. Kyrie doesn't even know if he wants to be here. I can't imagine that he wants to be here and it really solidifies it to close up shop and get a pick for some drafted player who if we are lucky could contribute off the bench a bit.
Kyrie wants to win period? Are we talking about the same guy? When he?s in the game, sure. Off the court, he seems to make decisions based on other motivations. I?m sure he?s capable of looking outside the heat of the moment, and understanding strategy. As are other players.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote