View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #885
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Spoiled? That's silly. When the Mavs won in 2011 with a 32 yo Dirk would you have thought that Zero playoff series wins in the next decade would be the achievement? I would have taken the over if someone would have given me 5 series wins in a decade.
Making the playoffs is an accomplishment. Again, most teams after their title window closes and their superstar fades are awful for decades.

I'm not saying the MBT has been perfect by any means or even great. But you said that over 22 years they haven't been good at team building- outside of drafting two generational superstars. I think their record says they have been more successful than most NBA franchises. All but handful, actually.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote