View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #136
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Finally got one of you racist guys to admit what is really going on here. Let me name some more black players as well that I like. Kobe, KG, Wade, T-Mac, Duncan, Shaq, I could go on and on with naming black players.

Now, I DO understand your statement. You feel that I dont like Dirk because he is white, and I may/may not be black....What is your reasoning again for that statement? Last time I checked, Harris was black too, and I have hammered him as well. Good to see your true COLORS coming out. By the looks of my PM message from U2, you both are in the same group.

How silly this message board has become without KG. Racist statements like yours should be cause for you to be banned, but I guess since you and U2 share the same sentiment, then it is alright..

You are a RACIST jerk, and it just showed. Now lets see who comes to your rescue on this one. I really ponder the true colors of many here.
this shows true ignorance. I never said i dont like those players because they are black. that would be racist. as a matter of fact i never said i dont like those players at all. I simply accused you of being racist. which is the exact same thing you just did to me. Accusing someone else of being racist doesnt qualify as being racist(and for the record me accusing you of being racist doesnt mean you are either) The fact that you think me accusing you of racism qualifies as racism just shows how truly idiotic you are.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote