View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #146
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I certainly am NOT a racist. My whole point, was that you should have let it drop right after your post. The only on this was your post that I was a racist, because I like Wade, KG and Duncan over Dirk. That was dumb and stupid. You played the race card and FAILED!!!!!!!!
thats not the reason i said the race thing. we have both been on this site long enough to have a posting history. I have read enough of your posts over the years where you blame everything that goes wrong on dirk and defend black players(most notably jason "im terrible" terry) no matter what. not to mention your different stances on barry bonds and clemons. the common thread is that you give black players quite abit more benefit of the doubt than you do white players.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-13-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote