Thread: Country First
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
In the spirit of understanding (but still being able to disagree) with others, I stake this thread down amongst us Maverick fans, US voters and world citizens in the name of, um, Dirk Nowitzki.

So, almost verbatim from KG:

This is an open-ended question to all McCain supporters.

What specific positions on the issues (e.g., energy, the economy, Iraq, foreign policy, etc.) made you decide to support McCain?

Note: I guess it also doesn't have to be about the issues though that would obviously be preferred and generate more discussion but reasons to vote for him could include liking his Maverick personality, or just disliking the other option(s) more, which seems to be a popular sentiment from what I can observe. I don't know. Tell me.
Did you really think you were going to get a response from those who support McCain Oh course not, the only thing they support is the Republican party. It has nothing to do with who is right for the United States. Just to be brutally honest, if ANY Republican pick wins this Presidential election, we can point the reason to Obama's name and the fact he is Black. Even Ray Charles can see that the Bush Republican Party has gotten us into this whole mess with the economy and war. Those are by far the two biggest issues for the United States. It should be a cakewalk into the President seat for ANY Democrat, but one thing is for sure. The Republican party was extremely smart for voting for Obama and causing Hillary to lose the Democrat pick. Obama had two things against him, that could lead to Democrats voting for a Republican. His name and his race.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote