View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #84
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allahu akbar
Listen man, the Spurs do not complain that much more than the Mavs.
Do this for your own benefit (as well as for the benefit of those of us reading this thread). Next Mavs-Spurs game, get out a circle of paper and a safety pencil and draw a line (on the paper...with the pencil) each time you see a Spurs player look utterly confused, exasperated, and indignant when a referee calls a foul. Now, perhaps you are wondering what kind of behavior might warrant a line - I would say anything where the Spurs player looks upset - nay, downright offended that a foul was called on them and approaches the referee after play has stopped with prostrated hands as if to say, "C'mon...you didn't really mean to call that on me right? I mean...c'moooooon." That's a line.

You may or may not wish to do the same thing for Mavericks players so that you can back-up your claim that Mavericks players complain as much as Spurs players.

Compare the number of lines you have on that circle of paper with the number of total fouls called on the Spurs and Mavericks, respectively, that game.

Get back to us with the results.

Thanks!
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote