View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #176
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
I was surprised he didn't. I really didn't watch the replay of the injury (seeing it once was painful enough!) but I honestly thought he might have torn his anterior cruciate ligament or his medial collateral ligament. Thank goodness there were no ligament tear seen.
Yea, that was my intial reaction ACL tear, thank goodness it wasn't. Seeing the replays and how the knee twisted, though not as ugly as Livingston, thought it was torn. I guess we're all better off that it was just a high ankle sprain. Hopefully this doesn't lead to chronic injuries that will require surgery. I remember 2 playoffs ago, Richard Jefferson suffered a similar injury, and since it was the playoffs, he continued to play, but never put up the same numbers and was limping throughout the Miami series. He came back presumably at full strength in 06-07, but by January he opted to have ankle surgery and was out for 6 weeks...hopefully Dirk is 100% before coming back.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote