View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #58
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Some posters here are making this forum miserable. If something news worthy happens, IT DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD. Every time I see the old Lamar thread it's just a continuation of nothing. If I know that I don't want to read it, why would I constantly go through the posts there to see if anything has happened?

Basically members of this forum have policed it so that the only people that can gain any value from it are those that will read every single post. And by casual reader, I mean people that aren't scouring through every bit of minutia here. This is absurd.

I've been a member here a LOT longer than most people and I can easily say that I think this board is currently the worst that it has been in my 8+ years of being a member.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote